The main results of the project will be:
- Development of new business hosting facilities in the c/b area, in order to support entrepreneurship and allow for sensitive target groups to be activated in business sector.
- To provide motivation for young people to stay in the c/b area and not head to urban centers.
- To raise the productivity in the c/b area.
- Reduction of “brain drain”.
- Enhancement of the practical implementation of patented products and research results with market potentials.
- Reduction of enterprises not able to survive in the period of crisis.
- To improve the capacity of local beneficiaries to support the business growth in the c/b area.
These will significantly contribute to the aim stated for 2.2 on the enhancement of competitiveness and the support of entrepreneurship. The major and most important result will be the establishment of business support and hosting facilities in the c/b area, in small municipalities, where such facilities do not exist. »
«This will allow for a significant boost in the local entrepreneurship. Furthermore, the libraries will acquire a new role; to practically promote all resources for the use of entrepreneurship. All of the above will result to an increase of start-ups in the c/b area and to the activation of sensitive target groups towards sustainable development. The Business Clubs will contribute to the result indicator of 2.2 through the activation of at least 25 start-ups during project duration and to double it within 5 years, including start-ups other than those of the pilot action. Since the info-days and trainings will be open, the project aims to reach even higher targets.